Electric Generator Powered by Heat.
The TEG (Thermo-Electric Generator) 50 BMG Rocket Stove can cook, heat, and generate power to charge devices, batteries, lights, and just about anything that needs power. This 10 watt generator uses the power of TEG modules to generate power. The stove can be operated with wood, sticks, or wood pellets using the included pellet hopper and with 4″ chimney can be used as an emergency heater, tent heater, or Ice fishing heater. Highly efficient, burns very hot with very little wood.
The electric generator components are made in Canada (NOT CHINA), and can handle operating temperatures as high as 600+ degrees F (320c). The extruded aluminum heat exchanger will last the life of the stove. The stainless steel dispenser on the bottom allows you to remove hot water for any purpose. The power generating controller has a USB port, 5VDC, and 12VDC outputs, giving you maximum flexibility on how you use your power.
The system comes with a USB powered light bulb.
The stove is portable and is light enough to transport with the built in carry handle, and yet made from heavy duty 10 gauge steel thickness. This stove can cook while tailgating, camping, cabins, hunting, fishing or even ice fishing.
Recent disasters from hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, and power outages have shown us supplies become in short supply quickly. When disaster strikes and you are left without a way to keep your family warm, fed, and connected, you are putting your family at risk.
Built to last your lifetime and your children’s. This stove is heavy duty. Can easily convert from a cooking stove to an emergency tent heater with proper venting and piping. Can be used to heat a tent or small space.
- TEG Water Cooled Generator
- Burn Chamber Heavy Wall 10ga steel.
- Accommodates larger amounts of fuel, flow and handle heat better.
- Great for sportsmen, campers, survivalists, preppers!
- These produce little to no smoke with dry wood fuel.
- The cooking temp is controlled by increasing or decreasing the amount of fuel used and air control.
- Using dry sticks/twigs, scrap lumber, you have all the fuel you need to operate your rocket stove.
- About anything you can cook on your kitchen stove top, you can cook on a rocket stove!
Caution! Use care when using in a tent. A well ventilated area is necessary. Depending on tent material a fire proof hearth may be necessary. This is not an indoor approved wood stove. Use at your own risk. Does not include venting: